- All Superinterfaces:
- Disposable, Graphic, GraphicPresence, GraphicResource
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- NullGraphicView, SwingDataProxy, SwingDataShape, SwingGraphView, SwingListView, SwingTreeView
- public interface GraphicView
- extends GraphicPresence
A graphic serving as a proxy for a concrete implementation of an
abstract data view. The relation between a data view and its graphic
view is one-to-one. Implements GraphicPresence since a graphic
view serves as the graphic realization of the corresponding data model.
Graphic views are responsible for implementing any additional
capabilities needed for layout management and dynamic presentation
updates resulting from model changes.
Dynamic model event listener interfaces allow the graphic to update its
presentation according to dynamic model state changes (e.g. client
data changed, aspect relation added). Graphic views implementing such
interfaces should call the corresponding event listener "sync" methods
- $Revision: 1.8 $
- Jon Barrilleaux (email@example.com) of JMB and Associates Inc.
public DataView getDataView()
- Gets the data view implemented by this graphic view.
- Reference to the data view. Never null.