- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Disposable, EventNodeMarker
- Direct Known Subclasses:
- EventDataNode, EventGroupNode
- public abstract class EventNode
- extends AbstractDisposable
- implements EventNodeMarker
Intended as a public delegate for sending events between delegator (host)
- $Revision: 1.2 $
- Jon Barrilleaux (email@example.com) of JMB and Associates Inc.
protected abstract boolean
Called by the system to check a router before using it to connect
this node to another node.
Returns true if this node is locked.
Synchronizes this node and its receivers to its current data value.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public abstract boolean sync()
- Synchronizes this node and its receivers to its current data value.
Equivalent to sending an event to this node with its current data
value (sets this node's data value, processes the event and, if
enabled, relays the event to receivers). Typically used during host
object construction. Only affects stateful data nodes (fields),
directly or as a group member.
public final boolean isLocked()
- Returns true if this node is locked. A locked node's connections
cannot be changed and, if a data node, it will silently ignore
received events thereby preventing event loops.
protected abstract boolean checkRouter(EventRouter router)
- Called by the system to check a router before using it to connect
this node to another node. Implementers should throw an
exception if the router is invalid, and return false if the
connection should be silently ignored. Can assume that the router