- All Superinterfaces:
- Graphic, Interactor
- All Known Subinterfaces:
- ControllableGraphic, SelectableGraphic, SelectableShape
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- SwingDataProxy, SwingShape
- public interface InteractableGraphic
- extends Graphic, Interactor
A graphic that supports interaction feedback, such as mouse over
and selection audio/visual effects. Interactibility does not
necessarily imply controllability, which involves substantive user
or system manipulation of the graphic state (position, size, color),
beyond mere interaction feedback.
- $Revision: 1.9 $
- Jon Barrilleaux (email@example.com) of JMB and Associates Inc.